Thursday, May 27, 2010

Planet Hoth

And so today was an enduring journey when at first my dream voyaging in AT-AT on the Planet Hoth was devastated by my mom.

Then comes the morning drive, heading to Kuantan. Do you know that a homo sapient called Manul was born in Kuantan? Yes, it was my birthplace.

And so I cruise along the empty road and reached Kuantan. However, I find its hard to call back my memory of the place where my mom and my sisters managed to. Well, it can't be because of my childhood issue (not that I have any) but perhaps due to my weak and jaded mind. Or just maybe, ignorant.

My apology to my peers in Kuantan for not contacting you guys but act upon an agreement that it was a family time.

So there were Mc Donald's breakfast at the beach, filling up the shopping cart and watching Shrek 3D. I was kinda amused when in the movie, the song from Carpenters came up (Top Of The World) and the sound of Stevie Wonder's young voice assisting the cast at the end of the movie.

The journey back were mostly pee pee and pee. I had too much drinks. Oh, and its nothing big but I saw a dead man on the road. Yes, there was an accident and the man died. Well, I just know it because he was covered by somewhat of cloth by his friends whereby the police are nowhere to be seen YET.

Looking forward for the Langkawi trip :). Hope things will go smoooooothly.

p/s: i fucking i hate the radio for playing the same song over and over again. that is why i do not listen to the radio.

2 comments:

I won't bite..