Thursday, July 22, 2010

Highly Faggy

Caution! This post may ridiculously makes me sound like a fag. The truth is I am not. I just had some crappy things that I went thru for the couple weeks.

So I decided to do what I was supposed to do the last 2 weeks. Get my life sorted out. See! Doesn't that makes me sound like a fag? SO, I started with something small. I rearranged my room and keep some old stuff into boxes.

That is when I stumbled upon my bad habit. You see, There was this time when my college had an event of teachers visiting students' room to know them by nature or what-some-shit. So there was this one English teacher who went into my room. Then she was suprised with the things I had in my room. Apparently, I have too many junks that I kept. So she said,"Manul, I can tell that you have a very high affinity towards something and that you just can't let things go easily. Learn to let go". The she kept on jabbering about forgetting the past and so on. Back then I realised, she was totally right. I have problems with letting things go.

So back to the story that I was rearranging my room, I stumbled upon many things that I never knew I had but all of them meant something to me. Stacks of movie tickets, cards, photos, some IPTA offer packages, wrappers of presents from high school even to the smallest part of papers with writing from my friends. I really have a problem of letting go, I do. I guess that maybe I have the tendency to live in the past and forever regret any wrong turns that I've made. I really think I need help.

The climax of sorting out was when I found this one box. It meant a lot to me (gosh, stop being a fag!). It was the box of my DSLR Nikon D40x kit. For those that don't know, my DSLR was stolen together with some other valuables when my house got broke in last time in Melawati.

Then it came to me, was it the DSLR that gives me this crappy feelings when I'm holding the box or was it something else that I've lost?

This is a very dissapointment post as it is so intensely emotional and there is no nudity, which is something like Twilight: Saga.

2 comments:

  1. hye there...
    keep things is good.. but too much keeping wud trouble u some.. just like 'shigezo' in 'meniti senja'..dont be one..heh just remind me to this old man,,shigezo..

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks AKU :)
    eh jap. kau budak KMB, sapa eh?

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..