Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Here I stand erected!

To all the gentlefaggots out there, don't lie to me as if you do not know what I'll talk about. You and I know it damn well.

Guys, have you ever had those times in class when you stayed up the previous night watching your supporting team in EPL? You've tried so hard to defy gravity pulling on your head and to concentrate on the guy with moustache talking in front.

I am 110% sure that in this scenario, if I'm lying, I'm dying, that your little pee pee (I'm sure yours ain't that big) is working its way to get some air out of your brief. Yes, I am talking about a friggin' ERECTION. I have been observing this for quite some time (about 3 years), no, don't worry guys, I do not check on your erection. The only penis harmed in this experiment is mine. So due to this observation I am proud to present you a proposed Research Question entitled:



WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN PENIS ERECTION AND SLEEPINESS?

This is an extra information for the girls out there, guys get hard-on in the morning when they wake up. Due to the googling ability, I've concluded a few reason why.



1. The penis may be rubbing againts the sleepwear or the bedsheet (if you're sleeping naked).



2. You may be in the Rapid Eye Movement (REM) phase of sleeping. During REM sleep, we have a tendency to experience a vivid dream with little movement. Thus, both female and male genital will experience full genital engorgement (to ensure healthy blood flow on genitals).



3. The need of urinating in sleep could send impulses to the brain and may caused

misintepretation of the brain to a signal that arouses the penis.



So, with respect to above, I have constructed some reasoning why do OUR (I know it's not just me, and if you don't have the same problem that means you're erectile dysfunctional) penis erects during being sleepy.


Note that guys have erection not just because they are aroused by the girl's charm. No it does not work on most of us, including me. No I am not lying. Also, if you happened to be alluring in front of us and we didn't react the way you wanted, that doesn't mean we are faggots. We just don't care.

Back to the subject matter, erection may promotes sleepiness. As we are sleepy, we experience erection, thus, the erection will work like a positive feedback mechanism having to increase the level of sleepines. This is for the reason that erection of the penis occurs by having the penis blood vessels pumping with maximum amount of blood. It's muscle miracle tremendously work with the force of blood! As the rich in oxygen blood is pumping in the penis region, less oxygenated blood will flow to the brain due to the difference in location. Thus, less oxygenated blood to the brain will increase the oxygen demand of the brain and causes sleepiness.



What stays a mystery is to undo the erection so that more oxygen may be supplied to the brain. Urban myths said that you would need to knock on your knee cap rapidly. I've tried and it doesn't work. Some said think of homeless people but the brain is too slow to picture such. Extremist would put minyak cap kapak on their As-Syafah or worst, sticking it with a friggin pencil! Plus, having erection is not at all convenience as we need to cover them from girls and there's never a bigger size brief ;)



"And pretty soon all my trouble will pass 'cause I'm in su-su-su-su-su-su-su-su-su-su-sugartown"

3 comments:

  1. BLAH AAA!! dah la xpi cockfest!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. kalau org tak mampu pergi Haji hg nak marah ka?
    tak mampu tu dari segi masa, wang dan apa2 lagi kelapangan.

    Aku tadak kelapangan utk ke cockfest II :(

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..