Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Hands Down

Dreary rain in the evening pretty much is unpleasant. Like most of us, i hate rain. Well, hate is pretty much too concrete. I don't quite hate but i don't think any word could replace the word hate to express the unlikeness of the drops of water from the sky.

I'm sorry to those who do not go about the same feeling as i feel but i am pretty much sure that there are people out there who dig me in this case.

An evening that rains surreptitiously kills me inside. Shallow perhaps, am i?

These are the causes of rainy evening on me:
  1. Extremely able to make me gloomy for the whole day.
  2. Unintentionally pump my hormones-to-fuck-things-up-in-a-bad-way.
  3. Butterflies copulate in my tummy and devour the inside of me.
  4. Ease my ears to tune to Dashboard Confessional.
  5. Creates hatred on Chemistry books.
  6. Makes bed the best place to be on in this world.
  7. Muscle and joint ache.
  8. Regular trip to the toilet (small bladder storage).

ohcanimakemywaythroughthis?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..