Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Sail the sea for eternity..


The Flying Dutchmen must always have a captain. The captain must sail the sea and given eternity to collect all the dead souls and to be send to the Locker of Davy Jones' . The captain can only be on the shore for a day before the sunset in every 10 years. One must stab the captain's heart to redeem one's place of becoming the captain.


Althought eternity life is given, i do think it is still a curse. Able to be on the land only a day in about 10 years? That's absurd my friend. Turner did that in order to save his father. However, i do picture myself in the situation. I'm in KMB, my parent is in Kemaman and by the appropriateness of the situation, i can only be in my house for only a month in one semester (the Flying Ducthmen thing was clearly a hyperbole though).



It's not that bad...



Is it?



Damn, i'm gonna miss them..



Mommy, daddy ??



=(



I'll be heading to KMB soon. Prolly be my last post for this month. A bit of tidious to go online in KMB.



Goodbye Terengganu, hello KMB ;D



1 comment:

  1. err this may be irrelevant to ur post.
    but.. u know syarah rite?
    my schoolmate back in jasin.
    byk gk dye cte psl ko.

    n then u know huariyahya kn?
    my current studiomate in uitm shah alam.

    fuh wut a connection :P

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..