Monday, January 5, 2009

A Slob.

"Fo shizzle ma dizzle.."

Everyday life situation

Mama budge into the room (why didn't i lock the door as i always did, again?)
"Dede da packing belom??"

Watching Who's Line Is It Anyway via YouTube on my bed with chocolate chips on laptop which is on my tummy and a mug on my bed (yes, i look like a fucking slob.)
"Nope. Belom. Nantila. Lambat lagi".

"Lambat?? Esok da nak balik kan?! Enough with Drew Berry tu".

"Drew Carey la, Ma. Malas packing lagi. Dede demam". (Apparently, Dede is my nick to my family and i think it means 'The Third')

Then she did the poor boy thingy. Its annoying up to a point.
"Ala.. Keshian baby Mama demam blah blah blah (i did not quite catch it because i was concentrating on Ryan who's freakin' hilarious)".

"Okay-okay, saya pack now". The only way to stop her.

Esokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmbesokbalikkmb!

I have not pack yet.

I am sick.

A bit of hungry.

Wtf am i doing writing a blog? I should be packing.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it's not that bad syg as stated in my previous post =p. promote. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha..asal semua excited blek kmb nie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sherry: msti ah weyh excited. jmpa member blk kot.

    yard: haha. aku dok tganu blk lmbt sket =p

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..