Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chasing Pavement

"Should I give up, or should I just keep chasing pavement even if it leads no where?".

I gave up hoping on hopes. I was dissapointed millions of time before but I was insisted to give it another shot. So I hope. I did. Then I overdo it, I hope higher and it kept on getting higher. Then dissapointment made it's room in again.

Everyone got what they wanted or at least they have something. I knew I should have made my decision wisely. They said aim for the stars and you fall on the moon, it's all bullcrap. I'm falling way down than that. I knew I should have realise on where I stand. Who I am. What I'm capable of. I took it for granted. Now I know where I stand, who I am and what I'm never capable of. This is not what I had in mind when I first step my foot in this college. Things just went haywired.

I know I can't blame anyone but myself in this. How selfish of me to think this is someone elses doings. It's your own fault, Manul. It's your own fault. You could have fix everything up but you took it for granted. I'm back in square one. I've been in this situation and I made my way out but this is different. I'm out of options.

Kudos guys. You're bounded to UK, to Ireland and carry on with what I always wanted to. Again, it's my own fault and ain't it a bit too late too realise that?

It's a future matter. I had it, I had it all planned but I didn't put the pieces. No matter how much I regret it, it won't change anything much. I failed myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..