Monday, August 31, 2009

Signs

I remember having a conversation with my dad a long time ago:

"Man minat antique car tak?"

"Best. Yang vintage lagi cool"

"Macam mana? Mini ke, VW ke, Benz lama?"

"Ntah. Mane2 je. Ada 4 tires and ada steering. Cukuplah"

"Ele, aircond tade tak tahan"

...

"Papa belikan Man satu nanti bila Man da ada license. Pak Teh ada Benz lama dia nak jual. Cik Ani pon ada Mini".

"Seriously??"

"Ha ah. Tapi kena la ada license dulu"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

From that on, I knew my dad promised such a price because he knew I can never ace my driving test. And so I didn't. I passed the computer test, kill me if i don't; I pass the parking, slope and 3 pointer; but I failed my on the road test TWICE. Apparently, either I was too stupid or the JPJ officers just ain't doing their job or perhaps my driving school hasn't pay the duit kopi yet.

So a year passed I didn't bother to retook after failed TWICE. I become a daredevil started to drive cars and dare myself to a limit and drove 170km/h.

So, i decided to retook the test and I had to the the slopeshit thingy all over again just because the test I took had expired. Baring with the failure in the past, I took it. Lucky me the JPJ officers fell asleep of my decent driving. I swear to God if he ever failed me, I'll cut his balls off and serve them to his family, rape his wife and kill the whole family.

So, knowing I have such intention, he passed me. *woot*woot*

Having the authority to legally drive on the road, my dad congratulates me and wishes me to drive him for any errands, except that he is in Terengganu. I'm so gonna drive his S40 at about 200km/h on the Maju Expressway or die trying.

I want my antique now. No compromise.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HAPPY MERDEKA!
"NEGARAKU, NEGARAKU-KU
NEGARAKU, NEGARA-KU-KU"
Namewee
im so gonna be bust by ISA.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..