Saturday, August 29, 2009

Lack of Colour

It just occured to me of questioning myself, "what have I been doing for the past 19 years?".

Due to some event, I realised on how the people around me are satisfied with the life that they are having now whereas I am left perplexed.

I saw how my friends grew. The people that I was around with in about perhaps years ago. It felt like yesterday when you know something and today everything just change.

Perhaps my mind works in a way of dominance erratic instability. There are just times when you are not assured of what you want. Options should not be an option.

I like my life but there are some things missing. I want to be a part of something. I want to be a part of everything, how greedy of me. I have been doing mistakes and there are just some that can't be fixed nor to be make it up to. The clock can't be reset and the pendulum swings.

I put my music to shuffle and I can't stop at any one. All of them seems to be wrong.

What kind of crisis am I dealing with now? I am discourage, there's a lack of colour here.

Manul emodumbshit.

6 comments:

  1. tipu gila ada org satisfied dgn hidup dia, poyo tu.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, don't be too hard on yourself, man. You're only 19 with a whole life ahead of you. There's time to set things the way you want them to :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. afif - agak2. kau tak kah?

    sarah - wah.. ustazah sarah :). syukur~~

    syaza- yeah.. like utd keeps on winning :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. hhhhhmmmm......nk ckp ape aaahh....x tawu nk komen ape pon.... :) " we can fly, fly , fly away............."

    ReplyDelete
  5. syamil- hehe. coz you are not alone~ peminat buble setia bersama aku ;)

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..