Wednesday, August 5, 2009

MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia

I can't believe I'm posting this but Manul is HAPPY :)


Not that he's not happy before but he's extra happy now. He's happy before as he comes with a big 'package'. Yes, I have a big package.







Oh, my supercool hun got us the MTV World Stage Live in Malaysia passes. Rock on! My hun's the best girlfriend ever :). Thanks hun :).
You, me and the music. Well, considered that it's in Sunway I'm imagining we're in wet tees.
i'm turned on.
p/s: syazana, aku dapat passes. jangan buat muka :p



but now he is not that happy because he can't find his dictionary. He left it in his fotress which was infected by either swine leftover or swine flu virus. Mofos. but he is still happy.

5 comments:

  1. sesungguhnya telah diturunkan kepada kaum manusia tiga jenis pass iaitu Gold, Platinum dan Ruby. berseleraklah kamu di muka bumi bagi mencari passes passes tersebut yakni berusahalah kamu untuknya. jikalau kesemuanya non available, maka haruslah kamu membunuh antara satu sama lain demi kepentingan diri sendiri. Al-Manul.

    PREPARE FOR COMBAT

    ReplyDelete
  2. syazana - tooshey!

    waan - jom waan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know im the best!

    ure so horny ..eeww

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..