Sunday, August 2, 2009

My nuts are shrinking

Yes, as refered to above my nuts are shrinking due to a 5 hours road trip back home. Not because of some rough sex.

I cant believe I'm saying this but I'm not glad that they have to shut the college up for a week because of the swine flu. I'm not. No I'm not kidding. I'm not glad.

They have to postponed ladies night. Well, not that I'm involve during the night but HEY IT'S PERSONAL. People went through a lot to make it a success and now they have to postponed it. Thanks to the swine flu. Terima kasih babi anda memang babi.

Apart from that, it's a week without class. Am I smart enough for that? Who's going to teach me? And the first thing when the college re-opens back, there's gonna be a motherfucking MOCK Interview. FYI, I'm not prepared.

But then again I owe the pigs for helping out complicating the virus into something that is really threatening. This dejavu of 1940 is not that bad. I know it's pretty much a bold statement but I do like the idea of H1N1. Why? Simply because,













NO FUCKING ACADEMIC DAY AND MY FATE HAS CHANGE THAT I WON'T HANG MYSELF NOR SLIT MY WRIST.

no academic day. terbaik.

4 comments:

I won't bite..