Saturday, March 28, 2009

Build God, Then We'll Talk


Regardless the inadequate hours of sleep (thanks to Dota), I was able to complete my 9 a.m. grounded slot. Surprisingly I even attend the etiquette talk with a very much retarded looking pants, it was longer on the left side.

*I was a sore-total-loser and a bigtime noob on Dota last night.

Hurm.. Humans would normally try to worry less so that we weary less. 18 years (well, nearly 19) of my life I would prefer to say that I did more wrongs than rights. They are both either in the norm range of the society or even to the stated laws themselves, by all means and any benchmark.


Being in a life where every single step is wrong, is obviously hard. Nothing seems to be right most of the time is just too much for one. How do you live such a succulent with those kind of interference? Well, it is pretty much your own fault if you do something wrong but hey, you and I know well that nobody's flawless. Let's do each other some favour-eh? Let's cut some slack towards each other. You did wrong, I did wrong but hey ain't that even? Oh, I did more wrong? Well, that's up to you to decide and up to me to applied. Hell.


Options. Just another shit-hole trying to messed with your life up. Ever heard of the Peter's Law, The Creed of Sociopathic Obsessive Compulsive? It is stated that 'When given a choice, take both'. Hell. You can never take both options. You're stuck. Once you choose either, you're far away from another. Bastard.




Don't get me wrong that I'm all rebelious or anything. I'm just saying my heart out. When you're getting further, there won't be very much anything to cushion your heart, led fall nor the callous sighs.
When you are left with no options, you want one. Then you screw things up. Well, not you. I know I did. There'll be that time in your life where you meet a point of limitation. When you are lack of options. When you just can't do any shit.


*Am I comlicatedly vindicated or simply defensive? Fuckaroo..
P/s: Don't run after something that you'll never kill but if that is what you want then fire at will.

1 comment:

I won't bite..