Wednesday, March 11, 2009

succulent~

I know it had almost been a month but this ain't getting outta my head.

It was a perfect night. 14th February. I know you may think it's Valentine's Day and all but na'ah. Mine was just for the sake of celebrating the love. Well, it's the only night where I can get special offers on a table for two :p. I don't celebrate Valentine's though.. ngee~~

Anyhoooow.. It was a table for two at PJ Hilton. I swear the food was terrific. What a bummer that it was buffet. It could have been better if it was served. You'll see lots of couples that night.
So, i came early (how lame that i can't pick her up considered that i failed my license twice but thank God she was okay with it). Sorry honey :(. So, there i was walking my way to the lady who then greet me and showed my way to the table. Then she browsed through the paper she was holding and uttered,"so, is Dayana coming?". So i thought, 'HELL YEAH! You got problem with me, missy?' But instead of saying it out, i answered,"yes, she'll be quite late", then i smiled to shooh her off.

I'm drop dead nervous, i swear. Can't keep my eyes of my watch. The phone rings. Ahah. Shit. She's here? So i decided to pick her off from the lobby (yeah, yeah I know i should have pick her up with a motor-fuel-powered-vehicle. Fishyou!Icantdrive.). Nervously, i walked and there she was. Looking like an angel in disguise. Oh crap. She's beautiful. I bit my own tongue! Her step was gracefully alluring and I do think my mouth was ajar open. Was it, honey? ;p
I swear you can't make this up, out of all sudden, a song played in my head.

"I feel wonderful, because I see the love light in your eyes,
and the wonder of it all,
is that you just don't realise how much I love you.."
.
.
.
Holy crap. Too much Eric Clapton. Gotta put it outta my head. I'm right in front of her and I was speechless and Eric Clapton wouldn't stop singing and guitar-ing! For almost 3 years we were together and these moments of mp3-ing in my head do happened at times.
It was a great night. Balloons, roses and chocolates. It had almost been 3 years since we are together, baby. Let us seize every moment of it. You and I :).
I love you Dayana Alya.

1 comment:

I won't bite..