Saturday, March 21, 2009

I'm like a doctor with the way I always trying to get off.

The holiday is over. Here are couple of things that i got from the hols:




  1. I get to see Mama and Papa for i had not seen them about almost a month. God knows how much i missed them.
  2. I get to spend time with dayana teaching kids in rural area.
  3. People could appreciate you so much by teaching them things that they never know and motivate them for success.
  4. I bathed my own grandfather.
  5. People whom make 150 bucks a month could have a family. I seriously didn't know that such poverty exist in our country. I'm not ignorant but perhaps shallow.
  6. There were more than 5 people that I knew and met died during the holidays.
  7. I can never save my dough.
  8. I can drive others' car up to 120km/h without license.
  9. I can drive others' motorcycle up to 100km/h without license.
  10. I wish i can have my license after i failed twice.
  11. I am not productive at all. (Not in a way that i cannot produce offspring, damn right I CAN!).
  12. I need a goldfish/cactus. I do.
  13. I don't think i'm cut out to be a doctor.
  14. "You can lose what you never had".
  15. Memories could be just another sonuvabitch that would never stop messing up with your mind.
  16. "Just because I'm black you think i did it??".
  17. Holy shit i haven't touch my homework!
  18. I'm alone in the college for tonight. Literally. Alone at the concourse now. I swear i thought i saw a ghost.
  19. I missed Melawati.
  20. Another two months to a 3 years relationship =D.
  21. I listen to Hillary Duff. I am now.
  22. I still and always will hate rainy evening.
  23. James Blunt's songs hit me in the crotch.
  24. Dashboard Confessional can be addictive.
  25. I have not completed my grounded slot and therefore i shall this week.
  26. There are too many pendings in my life.
  27. Death is getting near.
  28. ...

2 comments:

  1. melawati=horsemouth

    i have problem with that.sorry

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha...failed twice??
    teruskan berusaha seyh..biasa ar fail tu..huhu

    I am not productive at all. (Not in a way that i cannot produce offspring, damn right I CAN!).

    lawak kot ni..

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..