Sunday, May 31, 2009

10 bucks

This is a true story. Happened a week ago.
Time: On my way to Personal CAS, Sg. Buloh Hospital.
Location: KL Central.

Fucking crowded LRT. I mind my own business listening to my iPod.
"and then she asked me, ...tuktuk, do i look alright,
and i said yes, ... you look wonderful tonight".

I went out of the LRT. These rushers gets on my nerves. I wonder where they are heading rushing their ways and bump into people. So I went out, a black dude suddenly stand in front of me and he smiled. I unplugged my earphone. I swear I did not make this shit up, he looks fucking exactly like Akon!

Black Guy: Assalamualaikum (offering to shook hands)
Me: Waalaikumusslam
Black Guy: Oh! You're a muslim. (he looks fucking happy). You speak English?
Me: (damn right I do) oh, yes i do (nonchalantly).
Black Guy: My name is Hafiz. My mom's from Africa (and he said something about his dad i cant remember). I'm studying in UiTM Skudaiiii. blah..blah.. Accountancy.
Me: Oh, okay. My name is Luqman.
Hafiz: Oh! Luqman! That is my first name in my hometown Africa, Luqman.
Me: (Err... okay...)
Hafiz: I thought you're a Chinese just now not a muslim..
Me: (i'm not that fair to look like a chinese, dumbo).
Hafiz: But i saw your (then he touches his chin, then i assume he was trying to say beard but he can't reach for the word).
Me: Oh, hehe hehe.
Hafiz: Listen, Luqman. I want to go back to Johor but I don't have the money to buy ticket.
Me: You wanna go by airplane?
Hafiz: Yes but i don't have the money.
Me: Go by bus, it's lotta cheaper.
Hafiz: (then he started to say yes-by bus-around 40-needs money to go to Masjid Jamek-i dont want your money-borrow money-i give you my number, yes he did, i have it until now-blahblahblah)
Me: I can give you 10 bucks the most, dude. I need the money for myself.
Hafiz: Can you make it more like 20? We are muslim. When we help Allah will help us back. Who knows when you're in Johor you call me we go for coffee and huha huha (he did said huha huha). I have a classmate name Luqman. He is very funny. We like to blah blah blah with him blah blah blah.
Me: 10's the most. Sorry dude.
Hafiz: Nevermind nevermind. Thank you.
Me: You do know how to get the bus right? From here? Get the train at Masjid Jamek to Pudu.
Hafiz: Yes, thank you. Thank you. I will pay you back if you want me.
Me: Okay, gotta go.
Hafiz: I'll see you again, Luqman. Thank you.

I think i just got conned.

2 comments:

  1. nice la manul, kena tipu hidup hidup...

    ReplyDelete
  2. aku ada phone number kot. mane ade die tipu. kot la. ntah..

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..