Sunday, May 31, 2009

LUQ

The following picture has no association with Pope Luke. It is just a random Pope picture.


Well, if I were to become a pope I would consider to take the name Pope Luke too. I see myself more Luke rather than John or Benedict. Well, it crossed my mind thanks to Dan Brown.


Well, like Dan Brown stated, Luke's a physician. Well, it is quite an irony that Dan Brown ends the plot with the pope decided to choose Luke, just to show that Christian and science are compatible. Dan Brown, you can do more than that, lame.

Luke. Considered that my name contains the pronounciation of 'Luke' so it's kinda cool. But i had some dude calling me Luke well, it's Luq actually but what the heck. Plus, I'm pursuing in medical field. Ain't doctors physician? Correct me if i'm wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..