Sunday, May 31, 2009

PES

I see that my holidays are non-productive at all. I did pretty much nothing.
Things that i had accoplished:

  1. Personal CAS, Operation Theater, Sg. Buloh Hospital. Okay, this is no shit, its helluva fun (I'll write more later on it in my other post).
  2. Personal CAS 'melepaskan anak penyu anjuran Syarah Afiqah bt Yusoff (bukan Yuzari)', to be done tomorrow.
  3. Police report on losing my driving test card.
  4. Done with Cather In The Rye.
  5. Lihatlah Ranjau Sepanjang Hayat (tak ingat nama), aku akan tawan kamu!
  6. PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES PES
  7. Winning Eleven
  8. 5 hours fucking bus ride.
  9. Angels & Demons; Wolverine and I Love You, Man.
  10. DotA

I also realised a couple of things that i ought to do for the holidays but i have not even bother to think about it until this very second:

  1. Chemistry Lab Reports (fuck i haven't done that yet)
  2. IA for Business and Mangement.
  3. watch TV
  4. get an x-ray
  5. Have sex
  6. Movie marathon (I did PES marathon though for 10 hours++ straight, Winning Eleven about 8 hours++ straight)
  7. Burn fats. These fats, they're bastards.

fyi PES stands for Professional Evolution Soccer and Liverpool rocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..