Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Fuck iTunes

2 days and 1 night of away from home to The Turtle's Sanctuary. Gotta release the baby turtle to the sea. Hoorah I am not excited.

My only survival is my Nokia and my iPod. That is 2 days without PES. 2 days of socializing with my classmates. No offence, i love you guys. Seriously. I just hope there'll be good-o-coverage there. I need to text and call ma cherie.

Fuck my iTunes isn't working and I need to put em song!

FUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUESFUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUNESFUCKiTUNES

Oh, does anyone have the slightest idea where can I get Dashboard Confessional's album, The Shade Of Poison Trees? I've been looking for it, everywhere but i failed to find any. Please let me know. You'll be awarded. You will. No kidding. I swear. Screw you.

1 comment:

I won't bite..