Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Rest In Peace

Date: 2nd June 2009
Day: Badday
Time: 16:54:32
Location: Pantai Ma' Daerah

A great friend. A comrade. Always there when I'm down. Never fails to put me back on my feet. A sound from her could make me feel as happy as a bumbleebee. My eyes when I couldn't see, my light in the dark.

Songs that make you slit your wrist, songs that make you cry, songs that make you smile all night long, songs that make you believe, songs that make you seize the time, songs that make you who you are, songs that change everything the way they are..

But no force could change of what had happen. I'm gonna miss you, buddy..

It doesn't have to end this way but fate pilfered you away from my life..

Leaving me weary..

Jaded..

I'm gonna miss you..

Thank you..

I love you, iPod.

May your soul be among those whom are blessed.
Rest in peace. I love you.

Manul's iPod Nano died of drowning in the sea of salty water.

3 comments:

  1. waaa...rugi2...
    baik bagi aku ka..ahahhaaa...
    takpa2..aku tau apa hikmah dia..
    XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. cian syg..you can take mine..im goona buy the new one anyway:)..cnt wait to see u

    ReplyDelete
  3. alaa dont be sad about it, cheer up.

    oit, link me! :D

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..