Monday, July 27, 2009

Erth, Wnd, Wter and Fre.

So tell me, how can we work it out on that day when we it's time to share the gold at the end of the rainbow? I know it's not something for us to think of..

I am losing track on which way is up simply because I'm always being put down. Nay, I know I gotta be strong and do what I feel in my heart regardless of who's around. I know it might seem bold but I think that's all I have. Many centuries people are steady getting old clutchin' to what they never had.

I know I can but I know I can't. Well, you can you cunt!

Oh and Madam S,
I'm a man of my conviction, call me wrong or call me right,
But I'll bring my better angel to every fight,
You may not like where I'm going and you do know where I stand,
Hate me if you want to,
Love me if you must.

I'm doing it not as a prove to you nor anybody. I'm doing this for myself. I took their best punch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..