Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Scratch

Sometimes i wonder will i make it thru?

The 2nd sem is done and people are now off with their options. I wonder what's left for me..

My gateway of going to my wonderland has closed. Tata. Shut-locked forever.
I know some of the people that wanted to pursue what I had been hoping succeed. Kudos to you all. It feels like a million bucks ain't it? You worked endlessly regardless what stands in front of you. I do admire your effort, mates. I have seen some of you putting in your best shot in every single second. I have seen some of you loop of from danger zone into a secure zone. I have seen the bounced back ability. I have seen them all. You chew it in, you spit it out and you're now in a safe zone. It's beautiful, really.

It hurts you inside. It does. Well, you can never really blame anyone or anything but yourself. I made mistake. Mistakes, to be exact and I don't dare to say that I never repeat them ever again. I am in a total wrecked now. A lot to catch up. A lot to give. A lot to sacrifice. A price to pay.

I bet you all get where you wanna be at. I'll sit here and smile congratulating at your success. As for me, it remains uncertain. I know you don't see that potential in me simply because it's just not there. It never exist or it's dead. Either.

We'll meet again one day. We talked, smiled, laughed, stare, lift our eyebrows, cried, touched, fight, kicked, played, sang, hum, whistled, jump together. It will remain as memories. So beautiful and yet maybe to painful to remember. We'll meet again one day and share stories. The lines across our face tells us stories of where we've been to where we are but not me. I simply choose to forget. I wanna start from scratch. My hope is scattered into pieces. I got nothing to tell you. None.

So get on. Get on with your perfect life. You are blessed =).

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. manul, dont let pompuan tua tu get you down

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..