Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Harvest

Sometimes it bothers you that you can't find the right words to really hit on what you feel.

I do think a world would be a better place if humans are free from misunderstanding. Not just that, humans should also speak in the same way regardless on what they perceive. They may speak in a different language but the message should be in the same form. A standardize form that every single human being could understand. By that, there won't be any communication breakdown. There won't be misunderstanding.

Sometimes I just wish I could understand others more. Sometimes I just wish I could give others what they ought to have. Sometimes I just wish I could provide others with the best. Sometimes I just wish that I'm doing something the right way.

Sometimes I wish I could have what I want. Sometimes I wish I shouldn't have what I want. Sometimes I wish I shouldn't have what I had. Sometimes I wish I could just not have the feeling of wanting something to have. We live in a beautiful but yet strange world. The world revolves around none accept time.

There are times when you wonder how you can carry everything on your shoulder. The time when you feel so jaded and weary. The time where you think you just can't make it. When you just don't feel anything bad about yourself because you are slowly accepting that you're just non-worthy.

It's not about giving up. It's about walking at the same place of the same pace.

I wish I could. If I could I would. I need to change.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..