Monday, October 12, 2009

I still haven't found what I'm looking for.

So the Malay A1 test is over. I managed to get it done half an hour earlier and pay the sleeping debt of last night. I did not have a nice sleep last night as I did not sleep at all. GAAAHHH!
So while everyone is struggling doing their Malay test, I took my way to the dreamland.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I remember I was wearing a yellow crocs (which I only own the red one). So there was a bunch of kids. Oh, as I recall it looks like Sunway Lagoon. So i accidently kicked my crocs down the slide where the kids then threw it further down somekinda ledge. So I suicidely jumped to get my crocs and end up in a pool full of phony grownups. I managed to get only one side of my crocs whereas the other is still missing. Then I managed to climb up a slide from the pool. As I was at the peak, someone that I don't wanna meet is there. Crap. So we were forced to be in the same cart to go down the slide from the peak. We refused to talk to each other and I am very very contented that way :)

"Okay, masa dah tamat!".
So I woke up.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I should go to sleep now. I thought of some dorky idea. I wish I could spend hours watching Star Wars Saga back to back with someone. Anyone up to it? Perhaps that could put a smile on my face :).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..