Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Beautiful Day

I do wonder, when will I get back on my feet? Am I being hexed?

So there were;

You got scolded by your Biology teacher in class for scoring lowest in class for Bio test with a mark of 4/36 and 5/17. Not to forget, for involving in the incident of going to the washroom when she entered the class which pretty much pissed her off.

You get all emotional and unable to be professional during a debate entitled "Social Networking Have Improved Communication". You stuttered and you're being abscent minded. You get a remark that you unlikely want to hear. Oh and you gave the guest a terrible perception about yourself.

You've just realised that you've been living in denial all this while that some things are just too late to handle.

You bump into some people that you wish you won't bump into.

And you just knew that you MIGHT not be able to pursue your study for any Med School in UK, Ireland, New Zealand and Australia as your name is not on any of the list.

You knew you only have one option left which is Czech Rep. but then you really feel that you're friggin sure you won't be going there as your name might again not be in the list and that your dad really discourage you to go to Czech Rep. and that you have to learn their language to study there, no offence.

What suprised you is, all of these events happened in a day like today.

I wonder what awaits me tomorrow. Do cut me some slack, I am begging here.

2 comments:

  1. blip-less life adalah macam main game pakai cheat; levelup, tp tadak point.

    ReplyDelete
  2. agree. aku igt kau ignoring aku ramo.

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..