Friday, October 23, 2009

Watch Star Wars saga with me and I'll marry you :)

No, I am not contented with what I have and no, no, no, I did not get what I want.

So, things just fall apart. Weekends are obviously never the same again. No going back home for 2 months. Prohibited to go out. Well, it's gonna be the same shit next sem.

It's all about the goddam priorities. Well, I believe that having too many priorities just make none priority.

There are nothing much to post blog about lately as its the same shit everyday in college. Stuck in emotional turmoil I am finding my way out. Well, I'm not gonna mention any hardships that I'm facing or anything because its just pathetic.

What I know is that I missed those days.

No, I don't. Then again, I do.

Hands down, why would I be bothered of doing something that I'm never good at anyway?
Might as well concentrate on something that I'm good at which is yet to be found.

I've been nothing but a wheenie whiner.

Then something stroke me. I remembered being beside the deathbed of my grandfather. I thought of what he might be thinking. I'm sure if I were in his shoes I would be regreting of what I've done and what I should have done.

So, carpe diem quam minimum credula prostero :)

Then again, I can't do it. Fuck. Good luck, Manul.

Must listen: Kasabian - Underdog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..