Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Disturbed

Thanks to a few of my friends I just got myself a 'dream cocktail' today. A mixed of everything nice and not. Gaaaahhh...


The dream was set at night. I was on a rooftop with a few fellow friends. So they were talking and all. Then a friend of mine (he-must-not-be-named) was juggling 3 oranges. For a reason I could laugh and pee in my pants at the same time. Then I was heading down when out of sudden there were tents. Pitchfork red coloured tents randomly on the ground. So I went inside one of it. It was quite dark as the only light presence is the shine from the moon. So I went and lay myself down in one of the tent. Out of all sudden a shadow was seen outside the tent. Then the tent was unzipped (whoa! dont get the wrong idea YET), and another friend of mine, well a colleague is more appropriate rather than a friend as I don't know her much, pops her head in (she-must-not-be-name). Honestly I remembered that I was not wearing decent clothing at that time so I blushly covered myself when she pops her head in. Then the magic happens, oh, I don't wanna get into the details but i remember the most when she twisted her hair on her finger. I swear I did not make this shit up but it was so fucking disturbing. Why? Some random colleague pops in my dream and hitting on me sexually, yes it is very much disturbing. The worst part is that I felt it. Then before things get too much, I woke up. Thank God :)


Post mortem:

So, the dream is a cocktail mixed of some occurences during the weekends.


The rooftop was a place that I spend time during the weekend.


The orange juggler is a friend of mine who really likes fresh orange who happens to be drinking too much of fresh orange during our hang out :).


The tents was because before I went to sleep, a friend of mine was telling me that a chick offered him some tents. Random.


The pitchfork red colour most probably because I wore red for the whole day from class to the library at night to celebrate the winning of The Kop.


The moonlight is because the study carol was on and it was right in front of my face when I was sleeping.


She-who-must-not-be-name is a colleague who I happened to walk behind her a day ago. No, I'm not a pervert and I don't have a crush or anything towards her (cause we barely even talk) but it wasnt planned, I swear to God.


The finger hair twisting took place during a memorable night. And a part of Hands Down lyric that I happened to be listening before I sleep.


And the disturbing part of the dream is because a day ago, a friend of mine was so curious on how men experienced sexually-like dream so I had to explained it to her as she was having somewhat of the same disturbing dream except that it is less obscene.


Must listen: The Blower's Daughter by Damien Rice
Must watch: Closer

2 comments:

  1. Wahahahahah! Manul, this is sharing just a leeeedle too much :)

    And speaking of rooftops, I love how they're the absolute bestest place to be at when you want to think and be alone. The higher the better :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know :p. its just too disturbing hafta get it outta my head.

    ha ah. hands down, rooftop is the best place to be for a self-quality time. reminds me of Dashboard's Rooftop and Invitation.

    the higher the better but if its too high i might jump :p

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..