Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Arson

I understand that being in KMB is so stressed out. I also acknowledge the fact that some people just dont have a life and inadequate entertainment up to a point that they have nothing to do but to poke into others' business.

I pretty much heard of some unpleasant rumors lately. By some I do not mean one or two, but more. I wonder, how does the rumor spread like an arson? Who made the spark? Who catalysted it?

I'm not gonna slip in any euphemisme for this so seriously, lay your fucking finger off my business. You'd be better off studying for the friggin' IB. I know where I stand with my lil ass 29 point but then again, go study and stop gossiping.

Well, its not that I really mind about it but its not that I dont mind about it at all. One or two could still make me sit back, watch and grit my teeth but its just too much.

I know this may sound like I'm being paranoid but my ears burn when I heard unpleasant things about myself.

So, a reminder, stop fucking gossiping. If you ever had a dog I bet it would rather play catch by itself. You people make me cuss too much :)

A hell week. Liverpool lost badly against Fulham. Can't really blame anyone. Don't blame Rafa, I'm sure he knows what he's doing. Seriously, there's a silver lining on every cloud. I hope they win against Lyon this Wednesday :)

Oh, so I lost 50 bucks and I had to walk all the way from Bukit Bintang to Damai.

Standardized test on Thursday. Math. Shit.

Knew that someone that I have a heart for is having her heart for someone else. Ouch.

Lost my fucking guitar. The only one I have. Seriously I want it back.

OH, WHO DID THE ARSON OF B122? Literally an arson of the mattress B122

I officially hate listening to Secondhand Serenade.

5 comments:

  1. Dude, I totally get the whole rumours thing. I don't know what's being said, but it's never pleasant and there's nothing much that can be done but to somehow find ways to prove them wrong.

    As for the Fulham match... I don't know, I was pretty darned pissed with his decision to sub Torres when Liverpool needed the goals. I hope and pray they will win against Lyon!

    UGH. Math.

    Aww, shucks. I know how that can feel like :(

    Crap. You really have things going on pretty badly for you, eh? :( I'd be crying torrents if I were you right now.

    Nothing soothes an emo soul like some good ol dose of Radiohead or DC :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey! u were the one that told me that secondhand serenade was the best la, the-coolest-you-have-to-listen-to-it-everyday.. hahah!

    wat happened?

    ReplyDelete
  3. syaza- i know right? nah, not gonna prove anything. let time tell it all.

    Fulham match, well you can see the emoness in Torres after he was asked to be subbed. It was like Fergie subbed Ronaldo when he threw the towel. You're right, he should not have done that. Rafa, Rafa..

    OH! Radiohead. DC is can so soo lovish. Nice but doesn't suit the mood :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. izzah- hey i linked you to my blog! i know, Secondhand Serenade was so cool once but theyre so sad now. Kills the whole vibe and catalyst my sadness. Shouldnt your course done by now?

    ReplyDelete
  5. *DC is kinda so lovish. gives that in love mood. doesnt suit the mood :(

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..