Monday, November 9, 2009

Slit my wrist

I feel like Wikus turning into a fucking prawns.

I am in a red hot pot of stew. it's 3 a.m. and I still have Biology and Math tutorials to go. Not to mention, 2 lab reports. Oh, Malay presentation and all of em are due by tomorrow.



I'm an ass for procrastinating. What kills me the most is that things just started to get right and now it fell apart. I could not have at least a day to be happy? Cut me some slack.



AndwhyisthefuckingMAXISBroadbandkeepsonconvertingintoCELCOMBroadband????????!!!!!!! May I at least online in peace?



I'm not getting enough sleep and tomorrow is monday. Yes, I'm gonna be a bitch tomorrow, so beware!



uyag%^$*%*#%^*$^&uyguygbkjlbljhufyt%(&(*^*&^%^&%^$$#^%$^&%^gfuyfytfyf6832tr98724yhfo9qhigb$#%$^%V^$EV%$C$&^%^&%*%(&*gyfuyfkyl$%^



2 days to go for my placement interview. Shit that reminds me I hafta prepare 3 prepared essays and make research on the interview and for the test on that day. That just also remind me that my interview might fall on the same day or perhaps the same time as my Malay IOC!!!



If I'd die tonight, I just wanna say I love all of you. I love every bit of you guys and thanks a million for being there for me. I apologise for my wrong doings toward you.



Ditto if I'd die tomorrow. Please call the police if either one of my Biology or Math teacher is trying to kill me tomorrow. Especially to my fellow classmates. If you don't I swear I'll haunt you for the rest of my after-life.



Oh and did United won? or Chelsea? (Malay IOC: Gaya bahasa sindiran, 'sarkasme'.)



Forgive me God for I have sinned. Oh how I wish I'm elmo.




MUMMY?? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..