Saturday, November 21, 2009

It's not a ghost it's a pervert.

So another ugly weekend in the college. Down with a flu and depressed as sun of a gun.

Spent the Friday night watching Push, a movie (the only cast that I know is Dakota Fanning),
rumors states that the movie effects were made by Malaysian by our very own film industry company, Grand Brilliance. As impossible as it may seemed I checked and Grand Brilliance was credited. At first I thought the Malaysians purposely claimed theirs as thats what Malaysians always do. Pfft.

So I slept afterwards hoping to dream that I could possess telekinetics power to move things around by my own will and to make out with a half-dying-drug-addict-looking-chick whom can control my mind.. Not.

ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz

I felt a jolt and I woke up. Crap. I swear it was so disturbing. I check on the time and it was 4:++ a.m. as I remember. I cant barely breathe. This is not a methaphor shit as I really cant breathe. Asthma attack. Then I remember I left the inhaler in my room upstairs. With the will that I have, (I dont wanna die yet as I have not repent for my wrong doings. Oh God, forgive me for I have sinned each and every day), so I brought myself upstairs and I saw something peculiar at the Lorong Mida' (figure out yourself where Lorong Mida' is. DUH).

I swear to God I do not make this shit up but I did saw it with my own naked eyes. A guy was running from Lorong Mida' with white blanket on. I saw him and he saw me. He then tried to run away by making himself camouflaged near Abang Man's house but my view were just to wide I can still see him or maybe he is just a dumb ass as white does not camouflage with the dark, dumbo. Then he decided to ran down towards the block and reached behind the B block. I saw the guy wearing a t and a shorts covered with a white blanket.

I figure, he must had been back from the F block or he had just make out with some girl at Lorong Mida' or perhaps he had make out with a banshee (well, you know these modern days). Correct me if im wrong as is there any more possibilities why a guy ran his way from being recognized? I could had chase him and made him scat in his pants but I choosed not to.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"wey, maybe dia hantu kot".

"bukan bodoh. orang, aku nampak kot".

"maybe dia hantu and dia takut kau sebab dia ingat kau takot dia".

"hantu tak takot aku, Naim".

5 comments:

  1. bila org diserang asama dia ada tendency utk halucinate... mcm MANUL

    ReplyDelete
  2. halucination takkan didiagnoskan utk asthma lah sarah. aduh.. plus mmg itu manusia betul. clearly and positively manusia betol. buat ops sikap block F!

    ReplyDelete
  3. salah.
    die takut kt kau, sbb die igt kau yang hantu.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. =) manul.. this case is serious shit. seriously. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. ejad- aku tak hantu perangai maybe yes mcm hantu :)

    elynn- oh yeah i heard it was a case and im the witness :)

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..