Saturday, November 7, 2009

Crazy Love


The more than a month anticipation has finally come to an end! The new Michael Buble album has been obtained. This added as my #6 Michael Buble discography for the past 6 years (I missed the last 2 years Christmas EP, Let It Snow. Yet to be found in eBay). Although the songs are mostly aged by time, Michael, together with his team and his mentor David Foster, they freshened them up notwithstanding his ability to sing contemporary songs. Again, Michael Buble is the finest artist I known so far as I've been listening to him for the past 6 years. Having sent to school by my father while listening to Michael Buble and able to sing together because both of us knew the songs as they were the songs that he listened to back then. Great songs to be shared with your love ones.

Credit goes to the person whom contributed 2 Michael Buble discographies into my collection. You've been the greatest and always the best. Thank you. I know better things awaits you in the future. Thank you.



2 comments:

I won't bite..