Monday, December 28, 2009

Balls 'em

Generally speaking, male always have a thing for round-shaped items.
They love to kick 'em, throw 'em, bounce 'em, chip 'em, bat 'em, hold 'em, squeeze 'em, grab 'em *cough*cough* enough said, I guess..

Observe, football, basketball, baseball and all other balls. Men are affiliated to balls. Unlike female, they enjoy balls in some circumstances.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was supercalistically nice to have the oppurtunity to get back to the sport that I had left for quite some time.

The green scenery, the range sign (150yrds etc.), the voice of the people talking and laughing at each others' sophisticated and lame jokes, the people showing off their skills, the lines formed on my palm, the blue veins sticking out to my thumb, the muscle pain, the nice sweet sound of the friction between the graphite iron 3 and the ball, the backache, the complicated physics, the techniques, the sparks formed , the distance where the ball went and a quality time with my own father.

Ahh.. Sweet golf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..