Sunday, December 13, 2009

Sweetest sin

I remember the first day we met. It was like yesterday as I still taste it on my tongue. I was not very fond of you back then. Until I witness such charge that I need another touch, another taste, another fix. Then I knew, it ain't lust, it's love.

I started to make time with you once a day. Gradually it became three times a day up to a point that I just had to be with you for six to eight times a day. It was never enough. The presence of you, where every move and each impulse brings clarity and to stay like this is all that I ever need. If I'm lying I'm dying, I just can't have enough of you.

Every good things comes with a price. Our bond were challenged by so many obstacles. My parents disapproved you. My siblings too. Some of my relatives and friends too. However some likes you very much and even had the balls to said that they wanted you as theirs. Damn, was I jealoused. Then we rendevouz secretly without them knowing. Remember those times when sneaked in? Memories.

Then the challenged took its toll on me. I couldn't bare it on my shoulder and that is when I let you go. I let you went away. It was a long period of time and a day is like forever. Then time managed to heal me. I beginning to forget about you. Your smell, the touch on my lips, and your warm presence in my trouble. You were there when I was in trouble. You were there to hear every bit of my uttered word of wisdom and hatred.

I was fine when you were not around. I was a whole new man as happy as a king until one day. You showed up. You had th guts to show up in front of my naked eye. You were with my friends. Tempting me into your vicious trap. And so..
I fell back into you. Not knowing all the good things I could had without you around, I was purely blinded by you. I let my guard down and I fell for you again. So we spent time together most of the times. Hang out with our friends.

Then I knew now that I should have not fallen into you again. I realised how your evil trick works. I will put in my best effort not to fall into you again. No, not this time. Not the third time. I understand your scheme. I know them well. You too began to deteriorate my health, making me burn myself inside with every bit of your presence. You made my heart pops. You made me out of breathe with your charm. No! I'm no fool anymore. I will now resist you. I've found a new muse.

Thanks for the memories eventhough they wasn't so great. No, I don't love you. I hate you now. I do. If only you're human.

Goodbye, Dunhill, Marlboro and Winston. I'm stopping for real.

7 comments:

  1. shit long litany rupanya pasal naro, hish :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. no sarah. itu utk org kurang subur je. no, not me :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeke.... seigt waktu bljr bio dlu itula yg buku teks ckp:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hehe. buku bio IB tak cakap. utk org low sperm count ada probability tp utk org sperm count high mcm manul, not plausible ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol! how u know ur sperm count high la dei??

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..