Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Helping Hands

Feel like sharing this with you guys. Well, all of us have our own experiences that one would like to have. So why not we take the chances, share it out!

It happens 3 days ago if i'm not mistaken. Just an ordinary day. Oh yea, i was in KL as i have to complete my CAS at the General Hospital KL. fyi, CAS stands for Creative Action Services, requirement for IB. Anywayyyyy, as i said, it was an ordinary day. I decided to catch up with an old friend (Amir Sabaruddin). Yea, we were classmates during primary school in Labuan. So we catched up a lil bit at Pavy.

Then when i was on my way back, something unexpected happened. I was waiting for the Rapid Bus or at least a cab (which is not in sight) at Wangsa Maju LRT Station, suddenly, a girl fainted on the street nearby the place where the buses stop. Some noticed and they gave a quick reflex to it. Sadly, they could not be bothered about it. All they did was reflexto it and start to tell their friends and all. Nobody give a damn help or anything. Then they approaches the girl, looking and an old man pulled my wrist asking me to help out. Bothered by the ignorant fools, i decided to help the girl out. So i went to her and lifted her up. Out of no where, an uncle (a bus driver) helped me out too. Together with the man, i lifted her nearby the kiosk. Then the man ran off. I did not even recognize his face as i only gave a glance when he offered his helping hand. I let her lie down on the floor then people started to gather round the girl and i. Then her friend pops out of the crowd and started to utter words that was quite hard to catch. All that i did catch was "dia sorang tade family kat sini pon. baru sampai blah blah blah". She was panicked to the max. I swear to God, in that tense situation she almost make it seems like it is the end of the world. So, slowly i told her to phone the Ambulance or any help.

Unfortunately she did not get my message and kept on panickingm untill the crowd asked her to over and over again. Meanwhile, i was trying to think of the reason why she fainted. Haha. Feels like Dr. Gregory House trying to diagnose a patient. While i was doing so, the lady who owns the kiosk gave the fainted girl mineral water. She did quite of efforts but i just wont work. Then a girl decided to lend a hand so they loosen up the fainted girl's tudung and cardigan (don't get any silly ideas. she was wearing a 2 piece top), and cool her up. They did that for around 20 mins and nothing happened.

Confidently, i thought of the puzzle. I'm not sure what it was but i do think it's a case of low blood sugar level. So, confidently i asked the lady for any sweet soft drinks and she handed me a 100 plus from her kiosk. Then i gave the fainted girl the 100 plus by pressing the cheeks together to open her wide for the isotonic tonic and the helping girl helps to some-what of aiding the water to go into the body by rubbing the neck and chest. It happens so, the fainted girl woke up blurly and it was a relief. Then we let her sit and then only the freakin' slow ambulance came. She should be fine by then so i decided to leave. A guy came to me and congratulated me for doing so. He asked me, "Bagus kau bro. Apa yang buat nak tolong tadi?". I answered simply, "itu perkara betul untuk dibuat". It was the right thing to do, with no doubt and i'm glad i did so.

1 comment:

I won't bite..