Monday, December 29, 2008

so long 08

2009 is around the corner. Seriously, no matter what you do, time and tide waits for no man. Well, i'm not sure about women (they should prolly do something about that phrase). Oh yea they did. 'Man' was replaced by 'one'. Sorry, my bad!

Anywayyyyy... Similar as most of us, 2008 had been a year of sweet and bitter, both amalgamated. Yea, bittersweet or what-so-other-stuff you call it. FYI, I'm not gonna bore people with my sweet and bitter memories but yea, AGAIN, similarly with most of you guys, it is another year to remember.



I'm just another human govern most entirely by emotions. I reckon that you are too. Well,


2008
It has been quite a tough year for me. Juggling some stuff not knowing the consequences. Sometimes the balls drop (well, i don't mean mine. it's a metaphore) to the ground but in some other times, the balls added up or maybe just at some point, the juggling went well.
.
I'll miss yea 2008. Those laughs and tears. Those exuberant feelings around. Those melancholic melodies. Those that are left in memories. Gosh, i'm getting a bit melodramatic here remembering 2008.
.
Thank you guys if you're reading this. It had been a great year and a part of my life. Appreciate your presence. My apology to those who i had treated wrongly. I am truly sorry. Never had any intention of doing so. Like others, i am just another human.
.
Sometimes i just wish that there are not enough space for me to keep the bits of 2008 but this mind of mine work its own ways. There always spaces for 2008 to be kept. I swear i could picture myself in most of the situations happened in 2008. No, i could actually literally recall as the first person of the situation.
.
2009 is gonna take it's place soon but yet i don't think i am ready for you, dear 2009. Sometimes i think like a silly 10 year old who wishes to turn back the time for his 10th birthday wish. If i could, i would. I'll do what i had to and stay away from what i did wrong. Hell, it is way too late now. They say no used to cry over a spilt milk. I say i can't.
.
Don't get me wrong that i am all about pessismist. I have my brighter colour side to. Ain't it a lil bit to early to judge a person?
.
The places that i shouldn't be at. The things i should have done. The things I should not had done. The ones i hurt. The ones i loved. The ones i loved. The things i missed. The intentions. The feelings. Darn it, I could go on and on and on.. (This is starting to get bored for you guys, i think).
.
.
.
.
.
2008
thank you
i am sorry
goodbye.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
i can't make a new paragraph so that is why those dots were used. stupid-piece-of-a-shit

1 comment:

  1. 2008
    some were joy some were tears

    but there must be something about it:)

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..