Sunday, December 28, 2008

Holiday

Originated from the word 'Holy Day', Holiday is believed to be the best part in life to almost every single person in this world. It seems that my holy days has about to come to an end. Goodbye semester break. A week more to go and i guess i won't be seeing you again. oh holiday =(. One thing that i wanna share with you guys is that i've learned quite a lot during this holiday. They are as follows:

-Ma cherie Dayana is the most lovely creature on the planet.
-Moving is pretty much tidious.
-There are no mall in Kemaman.
-Radioactive polonium and Antrax are the best way to kill people without getting caught.
-Lesbian love is the most passionate of them all.
-A vampire could be an animal blood sucker.
-A vampire is smart enough to be a doctor and hot at the same time.
-Aliens could attack the earth if the humans keep on spoiling off mother nature.
-Alien could be as hot as Keanu Reeves.
-The Americans actually interpreted Al-Quran the way it should.
-George Clooney could look so old.
-Bed-time stories could actually make me ROFLMAO
-When a alien start to attack Earth, start hugging, kissing and make love in front of them to save the humanity.
-Trust is not something you can get easily (They should sell it at the pawn store or something).
-I did not even touch three World Literature novels that i have to read for Malay A1 and 'The One Over The Cuckoos Nest' for English A2.
-I'm sorry Puan Aida, i haven't touch your work either..
-I missed Taman Melawati.
-I've gotten fatter or in our lingo, 'babat'er.
-I wanted to jog a few times but ended up twice only.
-Did not visit the gym.
-Your teacher could actually reject you from joining their E-Group.
-I flunk my math. I got threeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
-My previous unstably moody cranky Math teacher has gotten married.
-Your cat could be devoured by dogs if you don't take care of it. Seen it with my own eyes.
-CAS at the GHKL is fun when ma cherie, my friends and Mid Valley are around.
-CAS hours can be obtained freely.
-KMB is the place that i've come to fear the most.
-Saying 'yes' all the time makes you a dumbshit.
-Ernie Ball produces great guitar strings.
-I can never get my DSLR back from the sonofabitch that stole it from me.
-I could die tomorrow or now. OMG.
-I touched a Nissan Skyline R35 on the road.
-Offices are open on Sunday in Kemaman!

7 comments:

  1. -Alien could be as hot as Keanu Reeves.

    ahah.absolutely,definitely TRUE

    i had great time with you during CAS:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "-Radioactive polonium and Antrax are the best way to kill people without getting caught."

    i have the irrational urge to try this out..

    ReplyDelete
  3. put either one of them in packages and sent them mail.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mok! i have a blog too
    hehe
    and i love this post
    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "There are no mall in Kemaman."

    TAHNIAH weyh... enjoy kemamang! Hehehe

    ReplyDelete

I won't bite..