Tuesday, December 23, 2008

First Post

Regarding the title above, ladies and gentlemen, this is my first post of the blog. Why do i need a blog? Yea, a cliche start but still, fresh. It is just a form of expressing my inner voices that is anticipating to be heard yet, with no intention to evoke others' feelings.

Anywayyyyy, wanted to do my blog since i cannot remember when. However, I can never get the time to do so. So, im'ma hit it this time.

I choose English as my main language here as English are widely known and it is just my preferences of voicing out my inner voice. I'm not saying i have a good command of English but hey, no harm in trying. I prefer to as it is a part of my pop-culture and that it is too common that pretty much lots of us would understand and prefer it so. Readers, any mistake, and by any i do mean the slightest mistake, do correct me. Appreciate that. We learn by sharing =).

Last but not least, hope you'll enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I won't bite..