Wednesday, December 31, 2008

oh Russell!

Another day when something stole your smile away? They said that "laugter is the best medicine", and i totally agree with that. Here's something to share when you're down. Russell Peters is the best stand up comedian that i had ever know. Been a fan of his around 2 years ago. Ahead of the Australian Adam Hills and the American Damon Wayans, this Canadian (or perhaps Indian-Canadian as he claims) has one of the greatest talents of crapping. This guy could make you laugh more than you can imagine. I have him on my iPod because he was so good. Joke speacialty? Racist. I swear to God, he is freakin' good. Just punch in 'Russell Peters' in youtube and voalla! observe, my friend.



p/s: highly racist especially to the races with 'two most largest population in the world'

1 comment:

I won't bite..